Tag Archives: Phoenix Protector

Rebel.NET & Phoenix Protector Update

Both suffered from a bug where they’d fail in case the assembly to reproduce/protect didn’t have a .rsrc section. Since at the time I wrote the code all .NET assemblies had a .rsrc section, I took it for granted and … Continue reading

Posted in Update | Tagged , | 4 Comments

Multiple Updates

A serious bug in the CFF Explorer, Rebel.NET and Phoenix Protector has been fixed. The bug affected the ExportedType .NET metadata table where the member TypeDefID was declared as a TypeDef index, while it’s a dword. The table is declared … Continue reading

Posted in Update | Tagged , , | 11 Comments

Phoenix Protector 1.6 & Strong Name Signing

Due to the high request, I took 20 minutes of my time and updated the Phoenix Protector, bringing it to the version 1.6. The only addition to this version is the possibility to re-sign assemblies obfuscated by the Phoenix Protector. … Continue reading

Posted in Update | Tagged , | 14 Comments